September 1 - November 30, 2023

 

The one on the right is the lesser of two weevils.


September 13, 2023
Last night I had a dream that an alien spacecraft crashed, and the occupants were saved.  My friend asked me what they should be fed, and I said, "Why not Mars bars?  They are proudly made in Canada, peanut free and certified carbon neutral".
September 19, 2023
Last night I had a dream that I was wearing camelflage. (Camelflage?)

September 28, 2023
Last night I had a dream that I was speaking to a very nice child and telling her that strawberries were very good for you.  Then it burst into flames.
October 18, 2023
Last night I had a dream about an "Escarghost".

October 23, 2023
Last night I had a dream that you never really know how big your pet will get, but I didn't expect it from my canary.

October 28, 2023
Last night I had a dream that Yoda told me that he was feeling his age, and that he was a little down.  So I gave him a makeover.

November 16, 2023
Last night I had a dream that I was asked what the one thing I would pick if it was the only thing I could eat until I die.  I picked seaweed salad. Later in the dream, I  was stranded on a desert island and I wish I had picked just about any thing else.  Then a salad spinner washed ashore.

Back to June to August 2023                                       Forward to December to February 2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

March 30 - May 31, 2024