March 1 - 31 2021

 

Last night I had a dream, that there was a big gathering in my mother’s apartment in Belleville, with a lot of my relatives there.  The era of COVID-19 was over, and we were all celebrating.  I was having a wonderful time with my brother and sister and their spouses, and I hadn’t seen them in over a year.  I brought a bunch of little sausage rolls to heat up, and in my dream, my mother had three ovens, none of which I could figure out.  They had so many dials and other electronic features, it was like trying to drive a new Mercedes.  I finally came across a toaster oven shaped like a skull.  It was easy to figure out, and I put the food into it and heated it up.  It had a rather disgusting option of “spittle” that it used.  It was impossible not to put it on one of the spittle settings, so I set it for the lowest one.


March 5, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I was sitting in my living room, and I heard three loud "bangs" at my window.  I got up and looked out, and there were three birds on the sidewalk.  They had hurt themselves.  I rushed downstairs and put all three of them in a box.  One died.  The other two were just stunned, and recovered after a while.  I decided to make them some helmets,  and since it is very cold usually in Toronto in March, I decided to crochet them some toe socks because their little feet and legs looked so thin.  Then I let them go.

March 9, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I was using my lighter to light a candle, and I flicked it and something happened.  I saw a blue flash of light, and then a Genie appeared.  It went right back into the lighter.  I flicked it again, and she came out and went back in again.  I yelled at the lighter, "Give me my three wishes for goodness' sake!"  Every time I flicked she escaped back in.

March 11, 2021
Last night I had a dream that the United States was running out of chicken wings.  It took a lab in Toronto to help the situation, genetically engineering a six-winged chicken.

March 14, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I saw a moth on a barn, and it had a human face face for camouflage.  It looked a little bit like my dad.  I'd only seen ones that looked like owls before, but I guess that it's kind of true that humans are probably more of a threat.

March 19, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I went to Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto, and on special display they had sea unicorns.

March 22, 2021
Last night I had a dream, that I had an exhibition at the Art Gallery of Ontario, here in Toronto.  The first thing that was featured when you went into the section of my show, was a huge painting of Anne Boleyn.  I don't know why.  But I was always interested in the life of Queen Elizabeth the First, Anne Boleyn's daughter with King Henry the Eighth.

March 22, 2021 (Continued)
The last thing in the exhibit, in my dream, was a Picasso triggerfish.  It was by itself in a huge Plexiglas tank that was very thin, and the tank took up the whole wall.  It had an air supply with bubbles, but when I went to feed it, I figured out that it was sealed into the tank.  I drilled a hole in the top for its food to go through.  My joke with the people at the art gallery was "There's a real Picasso at the end of this show".

March 24, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I built a go-kart with a motor from a washing machine.  I got the whole thing done, and got into it.  I put the key in the ignition, and it started just jerking back and forth, then I realized that this was just what a washing machine motor would do!  Back and forth...

March 28, 2021
Last night I had a dream that everyone was walking around with octopi on their faces, instead of masks.  It was much more safe and comfortable, and it was the newest must-have thing!

Back to February 2021                                 Key                           Forward to April 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024