September 1-30, 2021


Last night I had a dream that I went and stayed at a convent in Quebec.  It was a beautiful building, and the Sisters were very nice, but I found out that they only had vegan food.  I was perplexed.  I found a solution.  I sneaked in some meat inside of my raincoat.  In my dream, I was noshing on a pork chop that was fried in bread crumbs and covered with tomato sauce.  I kept on hiding my face in the jacket to conceal what I was doing, but they noticed that I had tomato sauce all over me.  Busted!


September 3,  2021
Last night I had a dream that I built a doghouse, and when I came back from lunch, an elephant had jammed itself into it.


September 6, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I had a bunch of seagulls over for dinner, because I was sorry that I saw them eating garbage.  I cooked them up some hot dogs instead.  I don't know if they were impressed or not.

September 14, 2021
Last night I had a dream that a Muskie fish tore a fishing rod out of my hand, and used it to catch other fish.
September 17, 2021
Last night I had a dream about the rare and beautiful "humming-nerd"

September 22, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I invited a giant Chiclet into my home because it was raining.  I gave him a cup of tea, and when he left, my brand new couch was covered in grey gum.  There was gum everywhere.

September 27, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I was a "Triclops".  I was hit in the hairline of my forehead with a beam of pink radiation.  I could use my third eye and it could see  right through someone, and I could see what they were looking at on their cell phones on the bus.  I was thinking about having it removed.

Back to August 2021                                                                        Forward to October 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024