June 1-30, 2023

 

Happy Pride Month 2023


June 8, 2023
Last night I had a dream that my ankles were being bitten by something.  I couldn't figure it out until I saw a little lion was the culprit.  I had my place visited by a pest management company and they humanely trapped them and sent them back to Africa.
June 16, 2023
Last night I had a dream that I sent off my DNA test to an ancestry discovery company, and it turned out that my grandparents were monkeys.

July 4, 2023
Last night I had a dream that I found a message in a bottle.

July 15, 2023
It's considered to be good luck when an elephant's trunk is in the air. Last night I had a dream that it's bad luck when an elephant's trunk is down because he ate my straw hat.

July 20, 2023
Last night I had a dream that I found some ears of corn.

August 10, 2023
Last night I had a dream that my cell phone didn't work with facial recognition.  I looked in the mirror and there was no reflection.  That's when I realized that I had become a vampire.

August 20, 2023
The Minotaur was a creature of Greek mythology that had the body of a man and the head of a bull that ate human flesh.  Last night I had a dream about the "Maxitor", who had th4e body of a bull and the head of a man that ate hay.

August 22, 2023
Last night I had a dream about a canary in a coal mine that died and nobody noticed.  It was a dangerous situation, so they got a parrot instead.

Back to May, 2023                                                     Forward to September - November 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024