December 1 - 31, 2021

Last night I had a dream that I bought an Advent Calendar.  I opened up the first day of December door, and inside it wasn't a nice chocolate like i expected, it was a lump of coal.  I opened up the rest of them, and they all had the same thing.  I thought for sure the Christmas Day door would have a chocky, but it was just a bigger lump.


December 2, 2021

Last night I found mutant mushrooms in my package that I bought.  On top is the side view, on the bottom is the top view.  These two photos got more likes on my Instagram posts than the first picture of the Advent calendar full of coal that I spent three hours rendering!

December 3, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I gave my boyfriend (who in real life right now has an injured leg), a pair of candy crutches, not a candy cane.  In my dream, they were five times stronger than steel, and murder on your teeth.

December 4, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I was in the forest in wintertime, and I saw a light in the distance.  I started to walk toward it, and saw that it was a beautiful white deer with candles for antlers.

December 8, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I was in a snowstorm and all of a sudden, these huge snowflakes started falling.  They were just like throwing stars and they cut off the top of my hat and branches of nearby trees.  I ran for cover and then I woke up.

December 12, 2021
Last night I had a dream that the M&Ms robbed a bank.  The green female one was the getaway driver, and the yellow peanut and the red one did the actual robbery.  They needed cash to rescue their fellow M&Ms.

December 17, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I won a contest to create a new fragrance for men.  I won with "Beer & Cigarettes". The runner up was "Scotch & Cigars".

December 26, 2021
Merry Christmas 2021!  It's actually Boxing Day here in Canada.  Best wishes everyone!

December 27, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I got a pet bat for Christmas.  It was a very silky and beautiful creature.  I put its harness and took it outside for a fly.  It got away, and I remember thinking in my dream, perhaps it's not such a bad thing.

December 30, 2021
When I went to my mom's place recently, she presented a pot roast and served up some horseradish with it.  It was delicious!  I was surprised to learn that it was No Frills brand.  Last night I had a dream that I bought a whole bunch of jars and repackaged it as "Frills" horseradish and sold it for four times as much.

Back to November 2021                                                       Forward to January 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024