November 1 - 30, 2021

Last night I had a dream that my boyfriend gave me a bouquet of flowers.  In it was a red rose.  As the flowers were dying, I snipped them off, but the red rose kept on growing back.  Eventually all of the other flowers died, but the red rose kept on going forever.

November 4, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I went to a fancy restaurant with a friend of mine.  I ordered the daily special off the menu, without looking at it.  What arrived was SPAM sushi.  Figures.

November 6, 2021
Last night I had a dream I was in a Drag contest.  I had a lot of fun, but I came in last.

November 14, 2021
Last night I had a dream that there was a lake in northern Canada that was a base for alien craft.  The locals had known about it for centuries, and the aliens were discovered, but the neighbours were used to them and had no problems with them.

November 15, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I was thinking about what to make for the local fair.  I made candy apples before, but for some reason, I found only lemons.  Candy lemons went over like a lead balloon.

November 16, 2021
Last night I had a dream that they changed the traffic lights in the middle of the night to turquois, purple, pink and blue.  Nobody knew what to do.

November 19, 2021
In real life, sometimes I drink marigold tea, because it's good for your eyes apparently, but I always thought that it tasted the way that feet smell.  Last night in my dream I found out why.

November 24, 2021
In real life, my boyfriend seriously injured his leg.  Last night I had a dream that he went to the Limp-In Clinic.

November 28, 2021

Happy Hanukkah 2021!


Back to October 2021                                                                     Forward to December 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024