June 1 - 30, 2021

 

Happy Pride Month 2021!
I want to thank all of the people that helped me throughout my life, who are Gay, Queer, Trans, et al.  They were some of my best friends in high school, especially, and I love everyone who shares their lives with me.  I wish all of you a very Happy Pride Month, and I'm proud to know you.  This picture is based on a tattoo that someone I knew had. Sincerely, Camille McGuire


June 7, 2021
Last night I had a dream about a purse that I used to have by the Canadian company "Roots".  I wound up giving to my sister in real life.  It was green and small, and in my dream, it contained a black hole, so that I could fit anything I wanted in it, including furniture and a bicycle.  All I had to do was spin it, and the things that I needed appeared until I fished them out.   I wish I had one in real life!

June 11, 2021
Last night I had a dream that a huge baby appeared, and terrorized Toronto.  It was born in a giant cabbage patch and it took a cement mixer to do up his Pablum.  
June 15, 2021
Last night I ordered in Chinese food.  This is the wildly accurate fortune that I got! (Especially my dreams!)

June 16, 2021
Last night I had a dream that someone installed an ATM in my bedroom.  People were coming in to use it, and they kept on waking me up.  Then I took out some cash from it and it started to spit money all over the place.  I got a pillow case to gather it all up in, and in my dream, I knew I would have to give it back.

June 20, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I was teaching a dance class.  All of the students came in, and two unusual looking ones took the bar.  I thought to myself, "I'm exercising my demons"!

June 23, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I was cracking eggs into a pan, and when I looked at them, they had eyes for yolks.

June 25, 2021
I am a big hockey fan.  Last night the Montreal Canadiens (fondly known as the "Habs", short for Habitants), won a place in the National Hockey League finals on St. Jean Baptiste Day, a statutory holiday in Quebec, so how fitting!  Last night I had a dream that the head of John the Baptist said to the Habs, "Tres bien!" which means "very good!" 

Back to May 2021                                                                               Forward to July 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024