January 1 - 31, 2022

 

The Toronto Maple Leafs played last night.  My boyfriend said it would be a cakewalk because the other team was missing some great players because of COVID-19.  Last night I had a dream about what a cakewalk on ice would look like.


January 8, 2022
Last night I had a dream that I was in the Talking Heads video "Road to Nowhere".  That's David Byrne on the right.  Toronto is under lockdown again, with no indoor dining and 50% capacity for all stores, including grocery stores.

January 15, 2022
Last night I had a dream that Time Magazine was going under, so they started to do more sensational stories like "Search for Bigfoot", "Pentagon:  UFOs are Real", and such.

January 17, 2022
Last night I had a dream that I didn't like the whistle on my kettle, so I invented some attachments.  The first one was for a harmonica, and it had moveable arms and a little wheel that helped it move back and forth while steam was passing through it.  It sounded great!  The kazoo, on the other hand, sounded like hell.

January 19, 2022
Last night I had a dream about Bubbles from the Trailer Park Boys.  His brother died and left him $20,000.00 for laser eye surgery.  His sister wanted to contest the Will, but she had huge diamond earrings and probably didn't need the money.  (The actor who played Bubbles had very thick glasses that made his eyes look huge).

January 20, 2022
Last night I had a dream that I went to the bank to take out $20.00.  I swiped my card and the teller gave me a balloon.  She told me "There's nothing in your account but air".

January 22. 2022
Last night I had a dream that I was bitten by a raccoon and turned into a Were-Raccoon.  Every full moon I had an uncontrollable urge to root through trash.

January 25, 2022
Last night I had a dream that I was going to plug in my kettle, but there was something in the way.  I looked more closely and saw a little female warrior dressed in telephone wires and using the outlet plate as a mask.  She had a little spear with poison on it, and I thought, "Why don't I just have mice?!"

January 29, 2022
It's a tradition that if you go to the fair and ride the carousel, you will ride all day if you can grab the brass ring when you go by.  In my dream last night, you could ride "The Zipper" all day if you grabbed the brass barf bag.

Back to December 2021                                                                  Forward to February 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024