August 1-31, 2021

Last night I had a dream that I was sad that I didn't have a balcony or a patio or a back yard anymore, so I got a pair of virtual reality goggles and programmed one myself.  It had everything!  A big swimming pool, a great deck with Muskoka chairs, a barbecue, and I programmed the scenery around like a big park with trees in the background.  I had two modes, day and night, and the night scenery involved tiki torches and fireflies, with the sound of crickets in the background.  During the day, there was a big pitcher of sangria for me and my friends.  I really miss having not even a balcony!  But I can dream....


August 8, 2021

Last night I had a dream that I wanted absolute privacy, no questions asked, so I asked an architect to build me a home that shut out all radiation.  He came up with a Teflon structure that utilized satellite dishes to make the plan work.  It had no windows, and the door was about twenty feet from the main structure, and looked like a cellar door.  The satellite dishes absorbed all the incoming signals, and the Teflon deflected the rest.  Peace at last!  


August 14, 2021
Last night I had a dream that SpaceX launched a new satellite made out of LEGO blocks.   It was done on purpose, so that if a bit of space junk hit part of it, it wouldn't affect much of the structure.  The only thing that wasn't LEGO was the struts that the solar panels were on.  I have no idea if this would work in real life!

August 23, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I went into a store in Toronto.  Almost every one has a bottle of sanitizer at the front, and I automatically used it.  I looked down, and my hands were red and sticky.  It had been filled with ketchup.  Also in my dream, my hands were backwards and I couldn't pick up anything properly.  I kept on dropping things, and just couldn't figure out what was happening.

August 31, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I filled up an air mattress with helium, and I was floating above a beautiful lake.  It was very easy to move it around and I could go very quickly above the water.

Back to July 2021                                                 Forward to September 2021  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024