April 1 - 30, 2021

 

I've been making Easter eggs.  I've found that the pencil crayons that I use for my blog are actually the best thing for colouring eggs that I've ever tried, and I've tried just about everything in my youth, including crayons, watercolours and acrylic paint, along with the traditional egg dyes.  The Spiderman head pictured above, was done with the pens that I use to do my blog, along with pencil crayons, but I found that the pen smudges.  Here's another try, Humpty Dumpty featured below:

I used a mechanical pencil for the black lines.

I just found out that my boyfriend is a new Grandpa!  Congratulations!


April 4, 2021

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates!  It's a beautiful day here in Toronto.  Here is a "Minion" Easter egg (from the movie "Despicable Me".

April 8, 2021
I have been experiencing great difficulty in booking a Covid-19 vaccination appointment, like many Torontonians that I know. It's coming through in my dreams, and I'm very anxious that it hasn't happened yet.  I spent 45 minutes today in an online queue, after initially indicating that my wait would be ten minutes, but it was all booked up before I finally got through!   It's been an exercise in frustration!

April 11, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I found a firefly, and put it in a jar.  When I took a really close look at it, it was a little robot with a Christmas bulb for a light.

April 12, 2021
Yay!  I got my Covid-19 vaccination today!  It's a banner day!  I got the AstraZeneca dose.

April 14, 2021
Last night I had a dream about the Hangar at Downsview Park in Toronto.  When I was working there as a receptionist for many years, I used to watch the young people play sports there.  It was a truly wonderful time of my life.  The beach volleyball was really popular, and they used real sand.  Now it's a Covid-19 Vaccination Centre, although I think they still have outdoor fields for sports such as Soccer that are still open.  In my dream, it was like it used to be, exciting and full of life.

April 16, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I was on Deep Space Nine Station (Deep Space Nine is a Star Trek serial), and I was in Quark's bar.  Quark is a character on the show.  He was telling me that he spent some time in Italy as a child, and was basically brought up on pizza, which he sold, but that the green alien jellyfish with butter was the choicest thing on the menu that night, so I had it.  

April 19, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I was watching "The Masked Singer", and someone in a hot dog outfit came out and sang "I Wish I Was an Oscar Meyer Weiner".  Following were other singers, the Kool Aid Jug burst through the wall, and Mr. Peanut, singing their respective jingles.

April 23, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I was playing with the Energizer Bunny, and all of a sudden he fell down.  Then the batteries started leaking.

April 24, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I was at Rodney's Oyster House in Toronto, like the good old days.  They always have the freshest, most meaty oysters and plenty of bread to eat with them, and they serve beer and wine.  In my dream, I found a two carat diamond in one.  Even better than a pearl.

April 28, 2021
Last night I had a dream about the Prisoner, a television program that was popular in the 1960's.  It starred Patrick McGoohan, and was a totally paranoid vision of a something of a Utopia, an island unto itself that secret agents were sent to if they resigned for some unknown reason.  In my dream, it was the last place on Earth that there was no COVID-19.  But you still didn't want to wind up there.  


Back to March, 2021                                                       Forward to May 1-31, 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024