January 1 - 31, 2021

...that I was dropped off by my Mom in Belleville at the local train station.  I was fifteen minutes late for the train, and she left before I noticed the time on my ticket.  I went and asked the person behind the counter if there was another train to Toronto, but she said that there was a train to a nearby station, and from there I could take the train the next day the rest of the way.  There was a very cute hotel at the town I went to, and I ordered some food at the restaurant portion.  There was a wall of stuffed animal heads, and it didn't matter where I went in the room, their eyes followed me around.  I was told that there were no rooms available, but that I could stay in the room with their daughter and have a sleeping bag on the floor for only $10.00.  I caught the train to Toronto the next day in the morning.


January 7, 2021
Obviously, I've been thinking this for a while.  This sketch is dated March 14, 2019.  Please note that Donald Trump and his alien friends are both orange.  Must be the lighting!

January 11, 2021



My dreams these days have been nothing but strange and disturbing.  I'm going to wait until I have one I can post, but in the meantime I'm working on a project with my sister and my brother-in-law.  This is "Chat Guevara", that I drew today for it.  They liked it!  Stay tuned...

January 13, 2021
It was much better than the pine ones.

January 17, 2021

Last night I had a dream that I was in Kolobrzeg, Poland and I was walking to the top of a hill.  I fell into a radio telescope that had been set up and didn't have a fence around it.  At the bottom, a Gay couple in matching suits were getting married, and I wished them all the best after I had fallen and lost my wind!  They helped me up and asked me if I was OK.  Thank goodness, I didn't run into them!

January 18, 2021

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." 

-  Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

January 20, 2021
Most of my dreams are not worth publishing these days!  If you can help me out, I would love to draw your dreams!  In the meantime, here are two more Chats that I did for my brother-in-law's YouTube channel, that will be featured on this site in the near future!





January 21, 2021
My late father used to have a recurring dream.  He was a boy in a field in Saskatchewan, and he was using his slingshot to shoot rocks at hawks.  He never hit one, but if the hawk turned, it meant that the rock came really close.  One day, he was out and he hit the sky.  It cracked, and made a hole and a giant eye appeared.  He said he used to wake up when this happened.  I miss him.

January 23, 2021
It tasted like fish-flavoured gum, and it was $45.00 for all-you-can-eat sushi.  
Little did I know that the first piece was all I could eat!

January 25, 2021
It made doing the puzzle really hard!

January 27, 2021


January 29, 2021

I had a dream last night that I went to Antarctica, and was looking for the penguins.  I couldn't see them until I put up a Crystal Vision visor, then they appeared.  The glare from the glaciers was hiding them.

January 30, 2021
Last night I had a dream that The Queen of England and I were at York University taking a course in fine art.  During the intermission of a lecture, we decided to skip class and go to Black Creek Pioneer Village, not far away.  She loved the horses.

Back to December 2020                                                                  Forward to February 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024