December 1 - 31, 2020

 

I made a bunch of Christmas tree decorations made out of household items.  My dreams can go on for hours on end.  Pictured above were dentures, a milk-bone dog biscuit, a cigarette, a disposable razor and a bottle of nail polish.  Not featured here was a hacky-sack, a bottle of mustard, some oven mitts, a broken cell phone, and numerous other non-Christmas-ey things.  I drew and completed all of my Christmas and Hanukkah cards today, to send out to my family and friends.  The Hanukkah cards feature a nine-candle Menorah, and the Christmas cards feature Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer this year.  My place has been decorated, and looks nice.


December 8, 2020


December 9, 2020


December 10, 2020

To all of my Jewish friends!

December 14, 2020

Icecalibur?  Only King Arthur could pull the sword from the stone!


December 16, 2020
Elon Musk is the  CEO of SpaceX.

December 18, 2020


December 21, 2020


December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas everyone!  This is a picture of my stockings hung on my wall unit above the TV with the fireplace channel on.  My closest to the real thing!  

This is my creche set again this year.  This year, we have a background of a praying woman triptych that my sister sent me!  Again, they're on my speaker!  Merry Christmas everyone and I wish you all the best of the holiday season!

December 26, 2020

In my dream, I was swimming from ice-free pool to pool, climbing over the ice and thinking 
"I can't feel the cold!  Thank God I'm a Canadian!"  
Happy Boxing Day to all of my Canadian friends, 
and Happy Kwanzaa to all of my Black friends who celebrate!

December 28, 2020


December 31, 2020


Back to November 1 - 30, 2020                                                   Forward to January 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024