January 1 - January 15, 2020

My name is Camille McGuire and I draw your dreams!

Sweet dreams for everyone in 2020!



January 3, 2020

Last night I had a dream....


That there was a detective show called "Bobbi and Benny" about two detectives.  It only lasted about 3 or 4 episodes.  The real mystery turned out to be whether they were sister and brother, or were they married?

January 9, 2020
My mom made me a snow man pin several years ago.  

I always get compliments on it.  It's on my winter coat.


It's illustration board with an acrylic painting on it, and glitter on the edges.

January 11, 2020

Last night I had a dream that I asked Dwight Schrute 
from the sitcom, "The Office" to look after my purse.



He stole all of the stuff out of it, and told me that it 
was my own fault for leaving it unattended, but I knew it was him!

January 13, 2019

Last night I had a dream...


That I was fishing in the Bay of Quinte in an ice hut.  When I caught a fish, I put it into a sweater to keep in from getting cold again.

January 14, 2019

Last night I had a dream...


That I hired a maid to clean up my apartment.  In my bedroom, there was a bag of clothes that were in a garbage bag, because that's what I put them in to take them to the laundromat.  I checked in with her at the end of the day, and found out that she threw them out!  I guess it was a not so Glad bag!

Back to December 16-31, 2019                                                         January 16-31, 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024