January 16 to January 31, 2020

My name is Camille McGuire and I draw your dreams!

Last night I had a dream....

That I followed the planets like I did years ago for the first time.  The planets were assorted by symbols, which gave meaning to where the planets were when I was born,  a long time ago!  I looked up their positions in the Old Farmer's Almanac.

January 20, 2020

Last night I had a dream...


That there was a real space capsule in a children's playground.  I made arrangements to go into it, there was a waiting list.  It had all sorts of warning stickers all over it.

January 21, 2019

Today I gave my love a birthday card.


It's a puzzle.  Guess what!
Give me an answer and I will give you your birthday puzzle!

January 26, 2019

Last night I had a dream...


That I was in a beautiful church.  I went to sit down in one of the pews, and a barrier locked me and everybody else in for the entire length of the sermon!  Which seemed to take hours...

January 28, 2019

Last night I had a dream...

That I had the biggest, most beautiful and wonderful hair!  It was jet black extensions.  
I might just do it one day!

Back to January 1 to January 15, 2020                                   February 1 - 29, 2020


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024