December 16 - 31, 2019

My name is Camille McGuire and I will draw your dreams!  Get in touch with me and I will make your dreams come true in artwork.

Last night I had a dream that the stockings that I put up on my wall unit came down and started kicking me.  It didn't hurt because there was nothing in them, but it was still very surprising!  I yelled, "WHAT!"

December 21, 2019

This is the Christmas card I made for my Mom this year:


Inside, your Anthropophobic Cat!

(Look at the bottom right and you'll understand!)

December 23, 2019



This is the statue of Wonder Woman with a Christmas Elf hat at Warner Brothers Headquarters in North York!

December 25, 2019

This is my Creche Set on top of a speaker.  It goes there every year.  It's from my Mom, and it's from somewhere in South America, Peru or Bolivia.  I really love it!


December 28. 2019

Last night I had a dream...


That my cousin gave me a top and all of the polka dots came off it.  They were everywhere!

December 1 - 15, 2019                                                                 January 1-15, 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024