December 1-15, 2019

My name is Camille McGuire.  Get in touch with me, 
and I will draw your dreams!
Last night I had a dream...

That I was hired as a fast-order cook at a restaurant, and my spiked eggs were a hit!

December 3, 2019

Last night I had a dream...


That someone very clever made square diamonds that were more than 5 carats in the shape of squares.  He patented the process, and diamond prices tanked overnight because they had flaws that were consistent with real diamonds!

December 6, 2019

I have a pretty full dance card this month, but I will update you on my dreams as much as I can!  I hope to hear from people who wish their dreams to be realized in my inimitable sketching or painting style!  Please contact me!  Kind regards, Camille

December 7, 2019

I always sleep with Lamb Chop!




December 9, 2019

Last night I had a dream...


That I found a watch in a bag on the sidewalk, and it was in its original packaging.  It was a watch that did everything that a cell phone could do, but in watch form!  You could just speak and it would send emails, texts, phone, and everything else!  I couldn't track down the original purchaser, and I loved it like crazy!

December 10, 2019

Last night I had a dream...


That I was in a contest kind of like "The Amazing Race" that's on TV in Canada.  My mission was to go inside of a volcanic caldera, that was snow covered, and put my cell phone on video and catch myself yelling "Echo" at the bottom.  I got to the bottom, yelled "Echo" and started recording it.  When I was there, it went, "Echo! Echo! Echo! Echo!" back!  And it kept on going until I woke up, and realized that the repeated echo was a truck backing up across the road.  It was going "beep, beep, beep," but in my dream it was an echo.

November 15 - 30, 2019                                                        December 15 - 31, 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024