November 16-30, 2019

My name is Camille McGuire and I draw your dreams!  Last night I had a dream about the Geico Gecko.


 I was in a studio shooting a commercial, and they said, 
"Don't! Dont!" and he took my head out of his mouth!


November 18, 2019

Last night I had a dream...


That I was playing a video game, and Angelina Jolie was the most beautiful duck with wonderful ducklings, and she did the voices for the game.

November 19, 2019

Last night I had a dream...


That Darth Vader was my father.  (Camille!  I am your father!)

November 21, 2019

Last night I had a dream....


Yes, I love Wolverine!  But my dreams always seem to be "G" rated.

November 23, 2019

Last night I had a dream...


That I was the webmaster for a group of organic farmers, at a market, and I took a picture of a 25 pound strawberry and posted it!

November 24, 2019

Last night I had a dream...


That the football they were using for the Grey Cup tonight (CFL) was made to be able to catch and throw easily.  It had "nipples" on it!

November 25, 2019

Last night I had a dream that 
Canada Post put out some stamps...

They called them "Moons over Canada" and it was a tribute to the 
kind of thing that I did in the 70's I did as a teenager!

November 28, 2019

Last night I had a dream...


That I was at Bon Echo Provincial Park, and I was following a trail.  On the trail, I found leg traps.  I put branches in them to set them off, then I threw them in the lake!

November 29, 2019

Last night I had a dream...

It was wild dreaming last night.  I dreamed that I had a rhino inflatable costume that allowed me to fly.  I love dreams of flying.  I also dreamed that I was in a commune, and all of the food you could pick for yourself, for free.  I picked the fillets of goldfish, good for cooking or for sushi.  These are what I dreamed that the goldfish fillets looked like.

November 1-15, 2019                                                                     December 1-15, 20019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024