September 1 - 15, 2019

My name is Camille McGuire and I draw your dreams.

This is the first time I've drawn someone else's dream.



"I have a recurrent dream since I was a young girl. I am at the beach, in Acapulco, where I was born. I don’t remember who is there with me, but there are other people, enjoying the sun and the breeze. It is very hot but the water of the Pacific is cool; the waves are small but the undercurrent is strong, as usual in Acapulco. I am standing exactly in the section where the waves have broken already and extend like refreshing plates of kaleidoscopic shapes on the sand, which shines as if embroidered with tiny jewels. Some waves reach as high as my waist but most of them splash at knee height. I stand sideways in relation to the waves, so as to offer minimal resistance. Every now and then I look at the people on the beach, but my senses are focused on my body and the wonder of being there. Then, all of a sudden I turn my head towards the ocean and I see a huge wall of green and blue rising and I hear people screaming. A gigantic wave is on its way and I feel the force of the undercurrent washing away the sand around my feet and trapping my legs, pulling my body inwards. I am petrified. I know that I have not the time nor the strength to fight against the undercurrent and run to the beach. I feel my heart pounding and my mind thinking: “This cannot be happening”. And in the next second I make up my mind and I jump against the wall of water, aiming at its root, to reach to the other side." 

"The moment I feel my body swallowed by the raging wave, I wake up."

- Chipuzka Copal


September 2, 2019

Last night I had a dream about three round faces 
that just seemed to hang in space for the longest time.

Maybe.....


September 3, 2019

Last night I had a dream.



They're not always a big whoop.



August 4, 2019

Last night I had a dream where 
I was in a petting zoo in Russia.



I heard about it on the radio, and they actually 
had a cat with a 9-foot tail.  True!

September 5, 2019


Last night my boyfriend had a dream 
that he told me about!




My boyfriend is a great supporter of this blog, and this is the 
second dream that I posted from someone else.

September 6, 2019

Last night I had a dream.....

I just can't control them.  I
 used to be able to control my dreams when 
I was a child, but I lost that talent. (It's called lucid dreaming).


September 7, 2019

Last night I had a dream about my pot of shamrocks...

 It was in my home, and it was filled with butterflies. 
 It took me a while to figure out where they came from.



September 8, 2019

Last night I had a dream.  The kittens were very happy.



The rocks are granite which is found abundantly in Ontario.


September 9, 2019

I can't always pick what I dream about.

This turned out to be a sort of visual pun.


September 10, 2019

This morning I had a dream as 
I was dozing in a doughnut shop.

She kept on growing them from the outside in.


September 11, 2019

A moment of silence....

I really had a dream about this last night.  
A terrible anniversary.  God bless the people of New York.


September 12, 2019

Last night I had a dream where 
it was still going when I woke up.

It happens sometimes.


September 13, 2019

Last night I had a wonderful dream!


It made me so happy!  I was so graceful!


September 14, 2019

Last night I had a dream....

This dream was so disturbing!  I was with my friend.  This is the type of dream you never forget!


September 15, 2019

Last night I had very vivid dreams. 
I was taking part in a 
computer camp, and had this dream.

There is more to come!



Back to August 16, to August 31, 2019                               September 16-30, 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024