September 16 - September 30, 2019

My name is Camille McGuire and I draw your dreams!

Last night I had a dream...

I heard that comfort animals on planes could be anything from a hamster to a little horse or a Vietnamese pot bellied pig!  This was my dream last night!  TRUE!
I'm hoping you will get in touch with me to draw your dreams!  


September 17, 2019

Last night I had a dream, and it included 
the rabbit's foot on my keychain...

I buried the rabbit's foot because I thought it was bringing me bad luck! (Upper right hand corner)


September 18, 2019

Last night I had a dream...
wait a minute, I defaced at five dollar bill!

Sir Wilfred Laurier would look a lot like Spock with a haircut and some eyebrow threading!


September 19, 2019

Last night I had a wonderful dream.
It gave me a good feeling all day.


I don't get to visit my mom and my sister enough.


September 20, 2019

Last night I had a dream that a woman 
dropped off a building...

I was so scared for her that I woke up.

September 21, 2019

Last night I had a dream....



In the 70's there was a program called "In Search of" 
that was hosted by Leonard Nimoy.

One of the programs was called The Jupiter Effect and it scared the daylights out of me because it said that in 1984 all of the planets would go crashing into the sun because the gravity of Jupiter and the planets aligning, would throw everything into the sun.  I was terrified.  I was 10 years old.  I had a nervous breakdown.



September 22, 2019

Last night I had a dream about my Dad (now deceased).


He drove me to Scotland in an air car, that could hover and fly.
When we arrived, he ordered a pitcher of beer for each of us.
I didn't want him to drink and drive a flying car!



September 23 - 24, 2019

Last night I had a dream where a teacher of mine overflowed a vial of carbon dioxide, and misted with it in isopropyl alcohol.  The result was a beautiful spray of an appearance of cosmic rays.  They look like little comets in the air.  It took me a day to figure out how to render them, but here is the pic:


This is what they looked like in my dream.  
I was trying to draw the teacher, but I couldn't get it to work out.



September 25, 2019

Last night I had a dream that I was a lion....

I am a Leo.  I was born in July, right on the cusp with cancer.  I am having a very bad time right now, and I have to remember that people love me especially my family, 
and that I have to do the best I can.  I'm taking inspiration from the lion.

September 26, 2019

Last night I had a dream where I owned a house in High Park 
in Toronto that was so big that it had servants' quarter on the 4th floor.  

This was a reflection of the fact that I had a similar home as a child, with everything mentioned, but in my dream it was a totally different house.  

Then the music in the house was "Here Comes The Sun" by the Beatles.

September 27, 2019

Tonight, I had a dream that I was entitled to the obituary of Alex Trebec, 
host of Jeopardy.  He's suffering from stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
I feel terrible for him, and I love him so much.
He featured the obituary of Oscar Wilde for final
Jeopardy tonight, and it was:  

"For his mourners will be outcast men, and outcasts always mourn."


My dream when I had a nap was about Alex Trebec's obituary:

"What is....Pushing up daisies?"


September 28-29, 2019

Last night I had a dream where my pants went on 
strike because I was using Ivory Snow laundry 
detergent instead of Tide Pods.

They just got up and walked out of my closet!

They didn't come back and I didn't have pants to go to work the next day so I called in sick!


September 30, 2019

Last night I had a bad dream I thought that I was going to be hit by a train, then it happened.  A train went around a circle in front of me and came off the tracks.  I was injured badly, but for some reason it looked terrible but it didn't hurt at all.

They can't all be good or funny, I suppose!

Back to September 1 to September 15, 2019 - - - October 1-15, 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024