August 16-31, 2019

My name is Camille McGuire and I draw your dreams!  Please get in touch. 
I had a dream last night that I was on so much medication, I got a candy 
dispenser and took it by handfuls.

(Pencil crayon and ink on wood panel)
I do have to take a lot of medication, 
but I am trying to cut it down.
This analogy is a little bit cynical, but it was my dream!


August 17, 2019

I had a dream last night about a talking 

button mushroom.

 I would have let him reproduce in real life!


August 18, 2019

Sometimes my dreams are very detailed.



Perhaps not so brilliant rendered...



August 19, 2019

I had a dream last night about emojis.  
It seems like you have to pay for everything these days!

Is it only a matter of time?


August 20, 2019

I had a dream the night of March 18, 2019 where I was hit with a tsunami on the shore of Lake Ontario.


I did a sketch of it, and then I received an email from someone who had a similar dream of a tsunami that is a recurring dream on August 13, 2019.  

I will post that dream on September 1, 2019 as a painting.  

Thanks in advance for letting me draw your dream.


August 21, 2019

Last night I had a dream about
my friend who quit her job.

She's very creative.


August 22, 2019

Last night I had a dream that there were 
almost no more monarch butterflies.

This dream made me sad.


August 23, 2019

I had a dream last night about a Tasmanian wolf.



*Often I wake up and write a few key words in the back of my sketchbook.


August 24, 2019

Last night, I had a dream about David Byrne and his girl.

That says, my alarm went off.  True!  Find out what a Jenny Haniver is here:  



August 25, 2019

I keep on having this dream, and I had it again last night.

Now I think the houses are North Korea, South Korea, Japan and the USA.


August 26, 2019

I have a recurring dream about being on a 
planet with very high gravity.  
It's really hard to walk and you wind up on all fours.
The sun is squished into the shape of a jellybean because of the intense gravity on the atmosphere.



August 27, 2019

I had a dream last night that 
I found a pot at the end of a rainbow.
All I found were Skittles (TM)

August 28, 2019

Last night, I had a dream about an octopus.


It was in a restaurant.  I didn't want to eat it because it was so beautiful, so I took it home as a pet.  It was a totally needy pain in the neck, so I took it back to the shop.

August 29, 2019

I love my Lamb Chop!  I sleep with her every night.

If you want to see Lamb Chop again.....


August 30. 2019

Last night I had a dream, and everyone noticed, 
but I didn't have a clue what they were looking at.

He was really mad.


August 31, 2019

I had a dream last night that one of my sunflowers 
was hogging all of the sunlight.

They were mad at each other.  
Please stay tuned for my September 1st post, 
it's the first time I'm drawing someone else's dream!  
Coming tomorrow.  I draw your dreams!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024