August 1-15 2019

This is an illustration of dreams that

I did when I was 14.  It's called "Cities".



The first picture is of a castle reflected by a mirror in the sand.  The second from the left top is a snail house.  The one on the far right top is pueblo-style houses with television antennas.  The one on the bottom left is Pompei, the next one is a very small city being attacked by a bee, and the far right panel on the bottom is of a city where gravity is very heavy, and it is a great achievement to build tall statues with a small base.

Get in touch with me, and I will do my best to render your dream as an illustration!

August 1, 2019

I had a dream last night that I had a jacket.  

Not just any jacket, a Swiss Army jacket!


The knapsack didn't come off so it turned out to be a bit of a pain in the neck.



August 2, 2019

Last night I had a dream that I had a baby.


...And that ship has sailed!



August 3, 2019

Not all of my dreams are pleasant!



This was one of the most disturbing I've had in a long time!



August 4, 2019

I had a dream last night about St. Anthony, 

my favourite saint ever!


Thank you St. Anthony for saving me from trouble again!


August 5, 2019

Last night I had a dream that 

I was looking after my friend's dog.


Yes, an actual dream.  I even picked out the lipstick.

Don't forget, I draw your dreams!



August 6, 2019

Last night I had a dream about a 

house that my friends lived in...


It was cute but very smelly.




August 7, 2019

Last night I had a dream about my jacket.

The hanger from the Barbie doll, I mean!


August 8, 2019

I had a dream last night that I made a terrible dinner.


I can actually taste and smell things in my dreams!  
Email me or leave a comment and I will draw your dreams!


August 9, 2019

Last night I had a dream about more meaningful Hershey's Kisses.

They were non-gender specific.  Good.


August 10, 2019

Last night I had a dream that just 

pleasantly passed the time.


They're not always dramatic.



August 11, 2019

I had a dream last night that I had a little car, 

even though I don't drive.

 I woke up before I could figure out if someone would have helped me.


August 12, 2019

I had a dream that I had a new cat.


I had a dream that it happened on a holiday called "Pi" day after the "Life of Pi"


August 13, 2019

I had  a dream last night that I grew the 

most fantastic tulips.  


They were unlike anything I've ever seen.  

There were some blue ones and a black one.


August 14, 2019

I had a dream that my friend did 

a sculpture of a dinosaur skull.


Mine was more of a muppet than a sculpture


August 15, 2019

Last night I had a dream about David Bowie, 

one of many.


David Bowie probably had a better credit card than a gold one!


See posts from July - - - - -   August 16-31, 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024