I draw your dreams

My name is Camille McGuire and I draw your dreams.  


I've been doing it since I was 5.  I started with a robot drawn on a bed sheet with markers, that sold for $5, which was a lot of money back in 1970.  The illustration below was done when I was 13.



It was about a dream I had about High Park in Toronto.  There was an attack of alien rings that landed in the park.  There was also a fight between good and evil where there were politicians suggesting going to war and angels that were protective. 

(Courtesy Tony and Jennifer M.)

Please get in touch with me and 

I will do my best to render your dreams as illustrations!



July 25, 2019

Sometimes my dreams are a bit interesting.







July 26, 2019

Sometimes they're rather boring.




July 27, 2019

Last night I had a dream about Mick Jagger.



This dream happened before he had heart surgery.
I'm glad he's ok, he's even touring right now.
Maybe it was the steak!?



July 28, 2019

I had a dream last night that the city was melting.



It has been very hot in Toronto lately.  
I had a dream last night that I was in a job that required 
me to have  a shower ten times a day.  
It was hot last night! I just have  a Dyson Cool fan. No air conditioning.


July 29, 2019

Last night I had a dream that my friends, 

human and otherwise, came over for some tea.



It was a happy dream.




July 30, 2019

I had a dream last night...


Some of my dreams are just weird!  And a bit unpleasant....



July 31, 2019

I had a dream last night about dolphin knowledge....


They were so happy, and so was I!



August 1,  2019

Last night I had a dream I bought a jacket.  Not just any jacket.


The knapsack didn't come off so it turned out to be a bit of a pain in the neck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024