March 30 - May 31, 2024

 

Last night I had a dream about the "Diary of a Vampire". (Posted May 23, 2024 on Instagram.)


March 9, 2024
Last night I had a dream that I was on an elevator with a lot of people.  We were packed in, and people were calling out their floors and I was in front of the floor panel, so I put them in.  Someone said, "Thank you!"  And I replied, "I like pushing people's buttons."

March 17, 2024
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2024!

March 20, 2024
Last night I had a dream that I was at a hockey game in Boston and letter "B" went for a beer.

March 31, 2024
Last night I had a dream that Wiarton Willie (Canada's albino Punxsutawney Phil) got fired because there is no six weeks of winter after February second because of global warming.  He ate his pink slip.

April 5, 2024
Last night I had a dream that the zookeepers at the Toronto Zoo had a plan to keep all of their animals safe during the solar eclipse on April 8th.

April 19, 2024

Last night I had a dream that my cat brought me a present.  It was a faerie.  It looked like she was dead, but I picked her up and gave her a shake and she gave me a nasty look and flew away.

May 8, 2024
Last night I had a dream that two seagulls were fighting over a hot dog.  Then their eyes met and they instantly fell in love.  In my dream, it was much like the spaghetti scene in Lady and the Tramp but much more noisy and a bit gross. 

Back to December 1, 2023 to February 29, 2024         Forward to June 1 - September 30, 2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023