December 1-31, 2022

 

Last night I had a dream that halfway through the dream, there was a commercial for stain remover.  The dream picked right back up where it had left off.


December 5, 2022
Last night I had a dream that I painted the bottom of my surfboard like a shark's underbelly.  I thought it would scare away other sharks.  In my dream, it had the opposite effect.

December 9, 2022
Last night I had a dream that I handcuffed myself to a briefcase full of cash.  Then I went to get gas and go to the grocery store.  All gone.

December 17, 2022
Last night I had a dream that I was working on a mammoth throw.  In real life, it's not illegal to use the ivory of mammoths for carving, but in my dream, I wondered what they did with the skins.  The hair was still silky.

December 18, 2022


December 20, 2022
Last night I had a dream about extra-extra crunchy Kraft peanut butter.  The extra-extra crunch was from the shells.

December 25, 2022


December 30, 2022
Last night I had a dream that my friend was a weatherman and he was so tired from covering the huge storms that we are having, that he called me and asked if I could do it.  I was excited to be on TV and I wore my best dress to the studio.  When it came time to go on, my dress was the same colour as the green screen and all you could see was my hands and head.

Back to November 2022                                                          Forward to January 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024