November 1-30, 2022

 

Last night I had a dream that Harry Potter got with the times and started riding a Swiffer.  (Originally published on Instagram on November 6, 2022).


November 8, 2022
Last night I had a dream that I was on the set of a Canadian program called "Hudson & Rex", a show about a detective and his canine partner.  I was acting, about to be arrested at a restaurant, and then Rex went for my steak.  Not in the script!

November 15, 2022
Last night I had a dream that I was waiting for the bus for a long time.  Then I got on the bus.  There was nobody on it.  Then I rode he bus, not knowing where I was going.  I got off the bus and I bumped into Jerry Seinfeld.  He said, "This is a dream about nothing!"

November 21, 2022
Last night I had a dream that Nike got the patent for Hermes' sandals and it applied it to their sneakers.

November 25, 2022
Last night I had a dream about a new superhero called "The Giggler".  His superpower was that he could laugh so hard, it would make the bad guys laugh.  Then he would taser them.

Back to October 2022                                                                         Ahead to December 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024