June 1-30, 2022

 (Originally published on Instagram June 1, 2022.  My modem had to be replaced.)

Happy Pride Month!


June 4, 2022
Last night I had a dream that I bought an Ontario lottery ticket called "Garage Sale".  When I scratched it, it said "WINNER!  Claim your prize at the Lotto Office."  I went and I won a silk tie in its original box, with a coffee stain on it.  Yep, the type of thing you would find at a garage sale.

June 10, 2022

Last night I had a dream that I heard all about monkey pox, but I came down with rhino pox.  My doctor asked me how I got into contact with a rhino, and that's when I remembered that I saw one on the subway.

June 15, 2022
Last night I had a dream that they sent ants into outer space because they wanted to see what they would do in zero gravity.  All they did was have fun and float around.  No tunnel digging.

Back to May 2022                                                                        Forward to July 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024