May 1-31, 2022

 

Last night I had a dream that I was in a park and I found a five-leafed clover.  As soon as I picked it, I got hit in the head with a frisbee and dropped my ice cream cone.  Then a little girl told me that five-leafed clovers are bad luck.


May 4, 2022
Last night I had a dream that Yoda usually started out with a lightsaber but finished the job by biting ankles.  May the 4th be with you!

May 8, 2022
Last night I had a dream that a sure sign of spring in Toronto, Canada was a robin and tulips.  A sure sign of summer was ice cream on the sidewalk, and stepping in Canada goose poo.

May 12, 2022
When I was four years old, there were a bunch of slugs living on a log in my back yard.  I picked up a few and put the in a jar.  My dad made some holes in the top so they could breathe.  In the middle of the night I had a dream that I was suffocating.  I woke up, and the smell in the room was unbearable!  The slugs had come out of the holes and they were all over my dresser.  I put them back in the jar and let them go outside in the dark.  Pet slugs.  Not recommended.

May 13, 2022
Last night I had a dream that I was on an escalator at the Eaton Centre (a large mall), and I looked and saw Mark Harmon riding the escalator right behind me.  Then all of a sudden the stairs of the escalator went flat, and we plunged to the bottom as if it was a slide  He asked me if I was I okay, and I asked "Is NCIS filming in Toronto?"

May 19, 2022
Last night I had a dream that I bought an envelope moistener shaped like the Rolling Stones logo, so when I send out my hand-made cards to people, they won't get Covid.  They didn't get Covid.  They got Mono.

May 20, 2022
Last night I had a dream that I was at the wedding where Jesus turned the water into wine.  The party really got started when He turned the wine into tequila.

May 25, 2022
Last night I had a dream that I bought some flamingo lawn ornaments specifically designed for Canada.  They turn blue and shake in the wintertime.

Back to April 2022                                                             Forward to June 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024