April 1-30, 2022

 

Last night I had a dream that I designed some packaging for a new product, "Testy Taters".  Then I learned that the guy who hired me misspelled "Tasty".


April 11, 2022
This morning, like every morning in Toronto in the spring before the sun comes up, the birds sing.  Even crows and seagulls and geese make a noise.  Last night I had a dream that they were singing in their belief that they were helping to make sure the sun came out for another day.  

April 13, 2022
Last night I had a dream that a friend of mine designed an alarm system for my dad's Cadillac.  It had tinted windows and when someone came too close, it would shake back and forth and a tape of lions would come on.  It was surprisingly effective.

April 14, 2022
Albino Bunny Easter Egg 2022

April 19, 2022
Last night I had a dream that I presented my guests something that everyone could eat, a Tofurkey Chia Pet.  Only one person said that they liked it.  I ordered a pizza.

April 24, 2022
Last night I had a dream that I was commissioned to make a pop-up book of my dreams.  I was a little disappointed because all they wanted was my nightmares.  I didn't want to scare the kids so I toned them down.

April 26, 2022
Last night I had a dream that I went to the zoo and I didn't have peanuts, so I fed the elephant wasabi peas.  In the same dream, I went back three years later and it remembered me (elephants never forget!), and it conked me on the head with its trunk.

April 27, 2022
Last night I had a dream that I was involved in a study that found that only 80 percent of clams are actually happy.

Back to March 2022                                                                   Forward to May 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024