October 1 - 31, 2021

 

Last night I had a dream that was partly true.  A film crew was shooting a movie on my street outside my window.  They were making a racket and I kept on waking up.  On the street, there were vehicles behind traffic cones.  In my dream,  I tried to move one of the pylons, but it was booby trapped with fireworks.  I woke up scared.


September 4, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I bought two goldfish.  I prepared their bowl and put them in.  The orange fish started to suck the slime off the red fish, and just wouldn't leave him alone, so I put them in separate bowls.  I woke up laughing.

October 11, 2021
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving 2021!

October 13, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I was going through my father's files to archive them.  I ran across a text that he was writing about three children, most likely my sister, my brother and I, riding around the world in an old-fashioned bathtub with feet.  I remember that he actually did this sketch, thinking of writing a book.  It was unfinished at the time of his death.  The photos in his files were black and white.

October 16, 2021
Last night I had a dream about Malala Yousafzai, the Nobel prize winner.  She received a costly and beautiful diamond ring that she was going to auction off for a wonderful cause, but one of the diamonds came off the ring and got lost.  I found it and returned it to her.  My dream had a happy ending!

October 20, 2021
Last night I had a dream that I was in a fancy cheese shop and i picked up a piece of Swiss cheese.  It was $200.00.  I asked why it was so expensive, and the shopkeeper told me that specially trained white mice bored holes in it.  I passed on it.

October 24, 2021
Last night I had a dream about Demusa.  I guess most people have heard of Medusa, but in my dream, not her sister, Demusa, the snake with human hair whose gaze turns other snakes into stone.

October 31, 2021
One Hallowe'en I went to a restaurant, and there were a bunch of jack-o-lanterns on the stairs inside of it.  The next day I was at the same restaurant with my family, and the pumpkins were still there, but the candles inside them had melted, and it looked like they had been sick and barfed all over the stairs.

Back to September 2021                                                            Forward to November 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024