June 1 - 30, 2020

My name is Camille McGuire and I would love to draw your dreams! 

It was sometimes difficult from the back of the class.  They should have had some sort of video screen that magnified them!

June 9, 2020
Here's me with my Covid-19 mask and hair!  (I put the smile on it myself!)  I've been having disjointed dreams lately, mostly about working and waking up and realizing that I'm not working right now.  Some of them have been just plain strange and not worthy of documenting.  The world is needing some love right now.  Please be good to one another.

June 11, 2020

My boyfriend's daughter had her appendix removed!  She is so loved....


June 12, 2020

It was good anyway!

June 18, 2020
Last night I had a dream that I was elected Mayor of Toronto, and that John Tory lost.  I happen to think that he's a great mayor, no one could be better for this Covid-19 emergency in my opinion.  He was very gracious about losing, and told me that I could keep the leather couch in his office when he moved out.  God bless you, mayor Tory!


June 22, 2020
Old spice!  
As opposed to Sporty Spice, Scary Spice, Posh Spice, Ginger Spice and Baby Spice!

June 25, 2020
He made a dragon using a chainsaw out of ice.  Then it came to life.  
There's a festival in Yorkville in Toronto almost every year that showcases this.  
It came to life and it was friendly!  
It had red eyes and my boyfriend says this is normal for dragons!
Not only that, but I just discovered that this is dragon boat day!

June 27, 2020

I got another pair of pants and gave my jeans to the goat to eat!  
Of course, this wouldn't happen in real life!


May 1 - 31, 2020                                                                                   July 1-31, 2020


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024