May 1 - 31, 2020

My name is Camille McGuire and I would love to draw your dreams!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone out there who is a mother or a daughter or a son!  This is the card I sent my mom this year, that of course, I drew.  Much love to all mothers out there, especially mine!


May 13, 2020

I have no idea what it means....but it's better than a lot of dreams I've been having lately!

May 15, 2020



May 16, 2019

Since my dreams have been either bad or boring, I've decided to make a still life every day of things around my little apartment.  Today it's the hand sanitizer.  I'll try to make things relevant to the days that are upon us. For instance, I spent hours trying to fix my glasses in my dream last night. Who wants to blog that! 

May 17, 2020
I wish it was true!

May 18,  2020

Last night, I had a dream that Justin Trudeau and his wife Sophie asked my boyfriend and I to quarantine with them.  Raw oysters non-stop!

May 21, 2020
Last night I had a dream about my Guardian Angel!  She was telling me that everything would be OK.  Her name was Daphinia, and she had great hair and a wonderful set of soft wings.  She was wearing a pair of overalls, because she was really down to earth and kind.  In my dream, she was also working at a school.  It's not every day you get to meet your guardian angel!  I am thankful.

May 23, 2020

I had no idea!  I thought that this was an absolutely strange and wonderful coincidence.

May 24, 2020


Sketch of flowers in front of a house on Eighth Street in Etobicoke

May 27, 2020
You could very well get a slice of pig's brain lining up for hours in the freezing cold!  Another reason to be grateful!

May 30, 2019
This was a really great dream!  I wish I had one of these.

Back to April 1 - 30, 2020                                                                       June 1-30, 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024