February 1 - 29, 2020

My name is Camille McGuire and I draw your dreams!



Last night, I had a dream about a new ice cream, fire flavoured ice cream!  It looked beautiful with flames coming off of it, but it tasted like what a burned house in the rain smells like.


February 7, 2020

A friend of the family is in the hospital after heart surgery.  
I made her a card.

On the inside it just says "Get well soon" with some sentiments.
I hope she will be home again shortly.


February 9, 2020

Last night I had a dream...

That I was looking after five cats.  I went to the grocery store to buy them some food, 
and there were some new flavours available, marketed just to cats.  I bought mostly the mouse flavoured one.

February 12, 2020

Last night I had a dream...


That I ran a pet store, with only the kind of fish that wouldn't attack each other, such as angelfish, goldfish, guppies, etc.  

When I was about four, my father bought a fish for our fish tank, an Oscar.  The next morning, I woke up and Oscar had my swordfish's tail hanging out of his mouth!  He went on to eat all of the rest of the fish in the tank.  My dad started calling him "Oscar the Grouch".

February 14, 2020

I made a Valentine's Day card for my boyfriend.



On the inside, it says "Bee Mine!"


My boyfriend's guesses were:  "Sting Bomb", "Bug Bomb", and "Bee Balm"!

February 16, 2020


In my dream I ate it anyway and it actually tasted okay.

February 17, 2020



I also had cacti shaped like a poodle and a dancer.

February 22, 2020



I think I'm remembering something that was true.

February 23, 2020
My boyfriend calls "Beyond Meat", "Pretend Meat".  
The vegetables tasted like meat anyway.

February 25, 2020


February 29, 2020




It had two pearls as the clasp.  

Happy Leap year day!


January 16 - 31, 2020                                                                   March 1 - 31, 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024