October 1 - 15, 2019

My Name is Camille McGuire and I draw your dreams.

Last night I had a dream that's recurring,

I keep on having this dream about a black hole.  It's terrifying!  
We were stretched as we were gobbled up.


October 2, 2019

Last night I had a dream that I was
not a good business woman.


You basically have to have an entire
corner store full of stuff to make this work!


October 3-4, 2019

Last night I had a dream about Jeopardy.  
My boyfriend Nigel and I always 
challenge each other when we play, 
but last night we were team NigeCam! 


The other teams were my sister and her husband, and friends of mine.


October 5, 2019

Last night I had a dream about my favourite beer mascot.


Great Lakes Brewery makes a beer called "Octopus Wants to Fight".  It's a really great IPA.  Last night, I had a dream where I had a pet octopus (like the pet one described on the can in a story that the beer is named after!)  Anyway, the gloves came off because his tentacles were wet, and he tried to beat me up without having any bones.  It kind of tickled and I only thought it was funny!

October 6, 2019

Last night I had a dream that I was in England and there were 
some of the most beautiful birds on the hydro wires.



I always dream in vivid colours except for the one where I'm on a swing, 
swinging back and forth in a dystopian landscape.


October 7, 2019

Last night, I had very good dreams.  But I had to work late, 
so I did a birthday card for my boyfriend's daughter.  Here it is:

His kids are so wonderful!  Back to dreams tomorrow.


October 8, 2019

Last night I had a dream about a beautiful mermaid.  


I kept on having to surface because I couldn't breathe underwater.  
In my dream she sounded like someone gargling mouthwash.

October 9, 2019

Last night I had a dream that keeps recurring, 
and it's a little confusing!

I keep on having this dream that I have four berry tea.
I don't know what it means, but the tea is pink and I can smell it perfectly in my dream.
I will buy it if I ever find it!  Maybe I saw it somewhere.
This is an illustration of one of my actual fancy teacups for visitors.

October 10, 2019

I had a dream last night where I received a gift of eggs...

In the 70's you could buy panty hose from Zellers.  
It was in an egg shaped plastic bubble and they were called "L'eggs".  True.


October 11, 2019

I will tell you about my dream last night.  

I was in a college kitchen and I had a whole bunch of lobster tails and mussels and clams and chicken wings.  They were all piled up high on an oven pan.  I was walking, and some of the things fell off and more and more of the things fell off, until there were only two chicken wings left.  I turned the plate upside down, wondering where everything went, and then there was one wing stuck on the bottom of the pan.  I then figured out that I lost the last two chicken wings and only had one squished one left.  

Then I fell into the fry vat, but it wasn't on so I didn't get burned.  I woke up.

October 12 - October 14, 2019

It's Thanksgiving Day in Canada on October 14, and I'm going to be out of town with my beloved Mother, Sister and Sister-in-Law.  I will update my blog when I get back.  Happy Canadian Thanksgiving, everybody!

Pictures from my trip:




The above are views from Lake on the Mountain in Ontario.


This is a picture of Proctor Park in Brighton, Ontario. (Above)


This is a picture of The Cidery, in Prince Edward County Ontario.  
We had a lovely meal here.

October 15, 2019

I have just been having happy dreams about walking through the fall landscapes.




Back to September 16 - 30                                                            October 16-31, 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 1, 2023 - February 29, 2024

September 1 - November 30, 2023

March 30 - May 31, 2024